Today is a good day

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Wherever you are, keep on the sunny side and enjoy today!
heart.gif

I am looking down at the grass - it is a great day. It may be cold, gray, and raining, but I am alive to experience it.

Had a guest check out early and gracefully paid for the whole stay. That's a good day!

We had snow - huge flakes!! Briefly thank goodness. I MUST go to a rail-trail meeting tonight. They need a check from the WV Rails-To-Trails Council.

I am looking down at the grass - it is a great day. It may be cold, gray, and raining, but I am alive to experience it..
Yup..it's when you are looking UP at the grass that you know you had a bad day...albeit the last bad day you will ever have!
teeth_smile.gif

Today is shaping up to be wonderful after a horrid Full Moon Weekend/Week these past 6 days. Lovely guests, sunny and crisp weather...going to go stomp some leaves with the dog
regular_smile.gif

2 more days until our crazy season comes to an end!!!! Today is a GREAT day! I am grateful that we were so busy but ready for a break. Fall in New England has been the prettiest I can remember so all the guests were happy!

Today is great! I got another "walk-in" call that ended up being 2 rooms again - just like the last one. And I had made the beds this morning!! Whooppee!!! It more than makes up for the room that canceled for Saturday.

Back