Today is (supposed to be) THE Day!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussie Innkeeper

Reaction score
Thanks again for those who voted for me for the SCORE/Sam's Club American Small Business Championship. According to their website, today was to be the day that they let us know who won. I've been informed that we might not find out until NEXT Friday. Grrrr!!
angry_smile.gif

Try to wait patiently with you…. I would suggest doing something that keeps you and your mind busy, even if it means working on a puzzle….

Try to wait patiently with you…. I would suggest doing something that keeps you and your mind busy, even if it means working on a puzzle…..
its why I cross stitch - its small, quiet and can be picked up and put down any time - can't sit and just watch TV have to be doing something so can do both!

Tomorrow....tomorrow....tomorrow.....We're now told that the results will be posted tomorrow..
To keep your mind off tomorrow…. Go rake the yard. Read a book. Do a craft. Read Innspiring. Sign up on InnRewards.com….
Just don't go crazy!
wink_smile.gif

Back