Toilet Paper Origami

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi
in november or so, we were discussing the pretty paper folds
see this thread for videos swirt and maybe some others found ... a lot of work for t.p.!

I've switched to the diamond instead of the triangle.... not much more work and such a cool effect. I get comments about my "attention to detail."
=)
Kk.

I've switched to the diamond instead of the triangle.... not much more work and such a cool effect. I get comments about my "attention to detail."
=)
Kk..
I just learned the diamond fold in under a minute. That was easy. I am going to start with that one!

=)
Kk..
I just learned the diamond fold in under a minute. That was easy. I am going to start with that one!
That was really fun! I found a youtube video that taught me the diamond.

=)
Kk..
Was it better than these toilet paper folding videos? If it was, let me know and I'll use the one you found instead.

=)
Kk..
Was it better than these toilet paper folding videos? If it was, let me know and I'll use the one you found instead.
The same fabulous videos! I love being on an innkeepers forum like this.

Back