Tom Weiskotten contact information

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have found that since Tom is so busy the best way to reach him is by phone. If you don't get him leave a message and he will get back to you. Or fax him. I have not had to contact him recently, but according to my last email here is his information:
[FONT= 'Trebuchet MS']Tom WeiskottenPayment Alliance International626 Point RoadWillsboro, NY 12996518-963-7272 phone518-963-8608 fax[/FONT]
RIki

good luck! and i am being somewhat sarcastic .... i first heard a recommendation for him i think 4 years ago and tried contacting him 5 different times ... never a response, not a return phone call, not even a short email that he wasn't taking any more clients. nothing.

good luck! and i am being somewhat sarcastic .... i first heard a recommendation for him i think 4 years ago and tried contacting him 5 different times ... never a response, not a return phone call, not even a short email that he wasn't taking any more clients. nothing..
seashanty said:
good luck! and i am being somewhat sarcastic .... i first heard a recommendation for him i think 4 years ago and tried contacting him 5 different times ... never a response, not a return phone call, not even a short email that he wasn't taking any more clients. nothing.
On the other hand when we have called and left a message that we could not process something and that it was an emergency he called us on the weekend to help us.
RIki

I just called Tom and was planning on leaving a message (I'm at work) and he answered! So call when you really can't talk and he will answer.
wink_smile.gif

Thanks for your help!

Back