Too cute...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Just saw a convertible go by with cans tied to the bumper, big 'Just Married' sign on the back and bride clutching her veil on her head. All the cars at the stoplight honked and waved.

Speaking of weddings, this weekend is a first for me. I have a couple who honeymooned here and have returned to celebrate their anniversary. I really feel honored! I gave them a cute little teddy bear for their wedding present and I noticed today that the bear made the return trip!

Speaking of weddings, this weekend is a first for me. I have a couple who honeymooned here and have returned to celebrate their anniversary. I really feel honored! I gave them a cute little teddy bear for their wedding present and I noticed today that the bear made the return trip!.
Oh, that's sweet!

Speaking of weddings, this weekend is a first for me. I have a couple who honeymooned here and have returned to celebrate their anniversary. I really feel honored! I gave them a cute little teddy bear for their wedding present and I noticed today that the bear made the return trip!.
I meant THIS is neat!

Way to go Innkeep.
I just took a booking a couple on honeymoon from AL enroute to Maine. I will find out where and give a few recommendations I know of! :)

Speaking of that, and HOW do I know from an online booking, I just realized I think Weberv had a drop down list, not a blank line for guests to fill in? With this new pgrm guests seem to give me more info on why they are staying with us. Perhaps the weberv 1.0 had this option and I never used it.

Speaking of that, and HOW do I know from an online booking, I just realized I think Weberv had a drop down list, not a blank line for guests to fill in? With this new pgrm guests seem to give me more info on why they are staying with us. Perhaps the weberv 1.0 had this option and I never used it..
Joey Bloggs said:
Perhaps the weberv 1.0 had this option and I never used it.
It does, and I use it.

It's a little strange for the type of Inn we have, but we get tons of honeymoons and anniversaries. In fact, everyone here this weekend was one or the other, and I have two more anniversaries arriving today.
Cake lady was here for her 54th anniversary!

Speaking of that, and HOW do I know from an online booking, I just realized I think Weberv had a drop down list, not a blank line for guests to fill in? With this new pgrm guests seem to give me more info on why they are staying with us. Perhaps the weberv 1.0 had this option and I never used it..
Joey Bloggs said:
It does, and I use it.
Little Blue said:
Joey Bloggs said:
It does, and I use it.
I use it too.

Mort that is something you seldom see except in the movies.
teeth_smile.gif

Innkeep - ya never know huh. We have had several return..some not the next year but anytime is a good time!!!
Will not forget one phone call we received many years ago. The gentleman said "We wanted to call you today as today is our anniversary and we were thinking of you and the wonderful time we had there on our honemoon. We had made a toast to be there this year but our plans from that night had been altered. Seems we conceived a child during our honeymoon. Little ??? will always remind us of our wonderful time there." Now what do you say after THAT?

Mort that is something you seldom see except in the movies.
teeth_smile.gif

Innkeep - ya never know huh. We have had several return..some not the next year but anytime is a good time!!!
Will not forget one phone call we received many years ago. The gentleman said "We wanted to call you today as today is our anniversary and we were thinking of you and the wonderful time we had there on our honemoon. We had made a toast to be there this year but our plans from that night had been altered. Seems we conceived a child during our honeymoon. Little ??? will always remind us of our wonderful time there." Now what do you say after THAT?.
Congratulations?
Our honeymooners said they were going to try to come back but just starting out money was tight. I told them to come back with all the little ones in tow. And they just beamed and said they hoped to do that real soon. Yikes! Give yourselves a little time together first!

We had a proposal here about 4 years ago now. They came back last year when he got home from Iraq with her aunt & uncle going home from a rally. They were all on motorcycles. He won us as a prize at a motorcycle rally for the first visit. Last summer when they were here we invited them to join us in a cookout we were giving for a bicycle group (I am Exec Dir of our State Rails-to-Trails and fed the bike group who stayed at the local motel per my recommend - I helped plan their trip) as they biked across my State.

Back