Top Billing in Wing World!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Wing World is the magazine of the Gold Wing Road Riders Assoc (GWRRA). they have a Travel planning section in this month's issue. One of our own in Virginia got top billing ie FULL PAGE photo with her blurb as the first page before the text. Fantastic!!

If that is us, I would love to see a copy of it, I am not sure where I can buy a copy around here, we don't have any motorcycle shops in our town. Maybe in our nearby city (where I will be going on Sat)
Thanks for the info to put me onto it, I appreciate it.
regular_smile.gif

If that is us, I would love to see a copy of it, I am not sure where I can buy a copy around here, we don't have any motorcycle shops in our town. Maybe in our nearby city (where I will be going on Sat)
regular_smile.gif
Not for sale - member benefit. And of course it is you!!!

regular_smile.gif
thumbs_up.gif

regular_smile.gif
thumbs_up.gif

Back