Total Partiality

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I have a confession. We have another full table of wonderful guests from North and South, but I find myself feeling total partiality to one southern gentleman who said <insert thick southuhn drawl - ie a couple extra syllables per word here> "I give you an A+ for presentation, this is absolutely beautiful!" Then he went on to tell the table that presentation is most important and blah blah blah... I let him know the food will taste delicious too.
chef.gif

So there ya go, my favorite for the week.

I always keep you in the loop.
Here is feedback from the other guest who booked three rooms here this week. She came to me this morning after breakfast and said "I wanted to let you know I booked our reunion here due to your breakfast page." She continued "I looked at all the different B&B's in this area and yours was the only one with photos of breakfast and a proper description, and we weren't dissappointed AT ALL!"
So that earned some room nights this week y'all.
So SELL THAT OTHER B Innmates!! Like mentioned so many times, we are not resort or tourist area, in the least, have to work hard to bring them in, so all these little things count.
But if you ARE in a tourist area, let that breakfast sell your rooms over the next inn.

I always keep you in the loop.
Here is feedback from the other guest who booked three rooms here this week. She came to me this morning after breakfast and said "I wanted to let you know I booked our reunion here due to your breakfast page." She continued "I looked at all the different B&B's in this area and yours was the only one with photos of breakfast and a proper description, and we weren't dissappointed AT ALL!"
So that earned some room nights this week y'all.
So SELL THAT OTHER B Innmates!! Like mentioned so many times, we are not resort or tourist area, in the least, have to work hard to bring them in, so all these little things count.
But if you ARE in a tourist area, let that breakfast sell your rooms over the next inn..
Absolutely true. I've been amazed at how many B&B websites I've visited that don't have breakfast photos. Breakfast is the highlight of my day. It's important. It would definitely come into my own selection of a place to stay.
In fact on our Ireland vacation we had to make a hard decision between a place with a ground floor room for our mom, but only continental breakfast, or a place with all upstairs rooms but a full Irish breakfast---that's the same as a full English breakfast, but they roll their "r's" when they say it.
regular_smile.gif

(We ended up going for the ground floor room since we were there 4 nights. It turned out great. She took "continental" to new levels!)

Back