Tracking Reservation Sources

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Tracking Reservation Sources
By SCOTT THOMAS
Click here for article
(Scott I posted this as a link from your Tweet today)

Thanks! I'm always torn between feeling I have something useful to let people know about, and not wanting to do too much self-promotion.

Thanks! I'm always torn between feeling I have something useful to let people know about, and not wanting to do too much self-promotion..
I read the whole thing and found it quite interesting and worth thiking about. Thank you.

I have been using Superstatz which is a a similar program for years. In my experience MOST reservations that come in whether by webervations or phone are report the source of where they found us inaccurately. A system like this is invaluable.
I have been seriously considering changing over to Intellikeeper because Superstatz does not have the ability of the e-mail link when taking a phone reservation.
Thank you Scott for your article. I really think this is an area where most innkeepers don't put enough emphasis and it really can save them a lot of money by eliminating those non-productive directories.

Any time you want someone else to post it
wink_smile.gif
. I try to post anything pertinent to our Biz, so thank you for the article. I got the tweet and read it and then realized who wrote it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I strongly believe in tracking but find if you ask people they just say the internet (which is not helpful) if they booked online half the time they can't remember what company they used. Anything that helps is a good way to see where your marketing money is being best spent.

Back