Trash can

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alibi Ike

Reaction score
aka the guest room.
What we found in one room today- a suitcase, $6.39 in foreign coins (it's ok the coins are Canadian, I'll use them), a fork and spoon that go to a set (like a kid's tableware set), a flashlight, a Beiber Fever bracelet, 2 Hershey kisses (in the dresser drawer) and a ton of paper and boxboard and bottles. I do not enjoy being the place they stay the 'last night before we board the plane for home'.
I haven't checked the suitcase yet so I don't know if it is usable. That Beiber Fever bracelet is so mine, tho.
rolleyes.gif

175.jpg

Alibi Ike said:
.... That Beiber Fever bracelet is so mine, tho....
I want to see you wearing that. Actually, I can only think of one way that can be worn that's sexy (by men only)... and I'm not sure that even that way it would be sexy... unless worn inside out.
tounge_smile.gif

Today? TWO more suitcases. I'm getting a complex here. Are the guests trying to tell me something? 'Here's a suitcase, honey, go on vacation.' 'Heck, here's another one, go for a long time.'
That's THREE suitcases left behind this week.
If it wasn't so expensive, I would just mail them back with a note...'Can't believe you missed this in the room, didn't you miss it at the airport?'

Today? TWO more suitcases. I'm getting a complex here. Are the guests trying to tell me something? 'Here's a suitcase, honey, go on vacation.' 'Heck, here's another one, go for a long time.'
That's THREE suitcases left behind this week.
If it wasn't so expensive, I would just mail them back with a note...'Can't believe you missed this in the room, didn't you miss it at the airport?'.
This is crazy weird. Seriously....what's up with this?

I did not have a suitcase to leave behind - I had to borrow one to get the loot home!

Back