Traumatized

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are gone.... I get my room and sanity back. No more sneaking up to the bathroom to make sure that it's clean for the other guest. We can open the window, clean everything and get the smell out. And never see them again.
Still complaining about the local restaurants... and yet I saw where they were eating from... take away and student restaurants.
The rugs go into the wash, the bedding goes into the wash, the room will be refreshed and all will be good with the world. I'm going to pull out some electrical cord holders and tack my cords back on the wall (and try to hide the hole now there). And welcome a new guest to my house. And I no longer need to hold my tongue and signal to guests when they recommend places so they know not to go there.
I am free. I am free. I am free..
When we get guests I don't like I always feel that cleaning the room is like an exorcism, sadly in this case the cleaning is above and beyond.
cry_smile.gif

I agree. There is an expression.... "change your place, change your luck." which basically sums it up for me. Everything went into the wash this morning including the rugs in the room. Air out the room, air out the furnishings, nice, new, clean.
Now, where the hell is the sage?

They are gone.... I get my room and sanity back. No more sneaking up to the bathroom to make sure that it's clean for the other guest. We can open the window, clean everything and get the smell out. And never see them again.
Still complaining about the local restaurants... and yet I saw where they were eating from... take away and student restaurants.
The rugs go into the wash, the bedding goes into the wash, the room will be refreshed and all will be good with the world. I'm going to pull out some electrical cord holders and tack my cords back on the wall (and try to hide the hole now there). And welcome a new guest to my house. And I no longer need to hold my tongue and signal to guests when they recommend places so they know not to go there.
When we get guests I don't like I always feel that cleaning the room is like an exorcism, sadly in this case the cleaning is above and beyond.
cry_smile.gif

I agree. There is an expression.... "change your place, change your luck." which basically sums it up for me. Everything went into the wash this morning including the rugs in the room. Air out the room, air out the furnishings, nice, new, clean.
Just wanted to say same - smage the place to remove their lingering energy

cry_smile.gif

Generic said:
thumbs_up.gif

First time ever, I recently replaced a toilet seat because it was impossible to get it clean in the hinges. Thankfully I rarely get guests who are 90+.

First time ever, I recently replaced a toilet seat because it was impossible to get it clean in the hinges. Thankfully I rarely get guests who are 90+..
I buy the lift-off slow-close stay-tight toilet seats. I can pull the whole toilet seat off and wash it, if I have to. Wash around, etc. You could even put it into the dishwasher and have it entirely sanitized, if you wanted to.

Glad to know you are free! My hope is that all your guests from now to your next vacation are wonderful and make you both smile!

sorry but ... this is making me laugh today. Never knew there was literally a time when the S**T HITS THE FAN! I can't breathe ....
omg_smile.gif

Back