Traveling across USA

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower

Reaction score
We have seen all kinds of weather. From high winds, to snow to heavy rains with a mix of High winds thrown. We had to hunker down for a few day each state while the storms passed through.
Today we awoke to a bright sunny day! How great it is to be thankful for such a beautiful sunny day and staying in one place for a bit. We are in Virginia beach
We loved our visit in Pennsylvania. Especially the Lancaster county. It was so beautiful and clean and picture perfect .
Today we are going to walk along the board walk and enjoy the sights. May be even some beach walking .There is some much to see here in Virginia Beach and area. Then hopefully we find a restaurant to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner.
We now feel like we are really on holidays . It has taken us some time to relax and really feel this is it . We are doing this for real! We have been on the road now for 6 weeks!
I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving .I hope you All have some time today to relax and enjoy your day.

Enjoy your holiday!! If you get near us (2 hours south of Pittsburgh just off I-79) I hope you will stop in. Whether it is for a night or just a coffee/potty stop, you are welcome here.,

Enjoy your holiday!! If you get near us (2 hours south of Pittsburgh just off I-79) I hope you will stop in. Whether it is for a night or just a coffee/potty stop, you are welcome here.,.
Oh my good ness ..I am sorry we are past there. Darn it any ways!!!!!!I had hope to connect with you. Dam My loss for sure.
We are heading from here to the direction of South Carolina. We missed most area because of the storms . We just missed the storms in IL but got the high winds in New York.

Enjoy...Hit Stein Mart if you have the chance...good stuff. :).
Sorry is this a store.. In Virgina beach area?
Yes it is a store. Lots of really interesting things you don't find most places. Clothing to household things. Used to be my most favorite place to shop but we aren't near one now. It's on Virginia Beach Blvd. Can't remember what stores it is near..but in a shopping center complex.

May I make a recommendation while in Va Beach? Stop by First Landing State Park...one side is at the mouth of the Chesapeake bay. The largest natural bay in the world, and for military base, commerce, ship building etc. You will find the other section of this park has the Bald Cypress Swamp...it is really amazing. Blackbeard the pirate knew that the Bald Cypress is a natural water filter and turns salt water into fresh. As he murdered and stole as pirates do, he went to this swamp for fresh water, and also hid his treasure there. thankfully the governor of Virginia put an end to him. :)
2500 Shore Drive, va beach...
and is on the way to Chicks which is the best priced waterfront seafood at Lynnhaven Inlet. There are about 4 side by side on the marina there. They fill up fast so go early if possible. There are other places with Lynnhaven in the name follow the signs and you will find Chicks. (I thought you are vegetarian but eat seafood? If not ignore that recommendation).
Just a few things from me to you today. Have a great vacation !

Hopefully you will have smooth sailing from now on...sunny skies and continued adventures. Happy Thanksgiving!

Back