Travels with Tessie Start 5/12

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Innkeep

Reaction score
I have one couple here celebrating their anniversary tonight. Tomorrow I'll take off sometime in the afternoon and get as far as I can. Although those of you who know me pretty well will laugh, I am trying to do a blog of this trip. Will close up without a caretaker (yes, I have someone coming weekly to water the flowers) so I'm not publishing the fact that nobody's home on social media. Ultimate goal will be to see if any icebergs are left at 2 cat lady's place by the time I get there.

Have a great time and a safe time on your big trip! I will follow your blog and want to hear all about it: experiences with the people, experiences with the places, experiences with the car!

You know where I am and Tessa is waiting for you if you wish. We are not much of a deviation from your route. We have a Tessie in the driveway as I type. Lady from Charleston is back. She must have a kid at Fairmont State.

You are a rock star and break the luddite mold.
I am wearing this right now, and made me smile to think of it.
road%20trip%20tshirt.jpg

A road trip blessing for you:
May you always find refuge in the storm
and each destination be a discovery all its own
May your coffee cup overfloweth with company shared
May the freedom of the road call you safely around the next bend
and each warm welcome you receive better than the last
May the miles you and Tessie share be multiplied with joy
until she brings you kindly back home again with stories to tell

road%20trip%20tshirt.jpg

until she brings you kindly back home again with stories to tell.
Ditto.
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif
(one for each of us who shared that wonderful Road Trip)

road%20trip%20tshirt.jpg

until she brings you kindly back home again with stories to tell.
JBloggs said:
until she brings you kindly back home again with stories to tell
Thank you ever so much. And thanks to everyone else. The biggest thing I'll miss is sharing the whole trip with a gang but there are Innmates, family, and friends all along the way.

So exciting! Have a safe and fun trip! We're looking forward to hearing all about your travels and innmate meetups.

take lots of pic and do blog posts just don't put to post till you get back that way its best of both worlds - at least you have that much sense - the number of people who "check in" here - its like saying "hey everyone I know im away please burgle my house"

They'll be plenty of bergs for you! Puffins are back, whales are iffy but I'll see what I can do!

Anybody have any updates on this? Any sightings?

Anybody have any updates on this? Any sightings?.
I think she specifically met Eric Blair, but that's just rumours. And apparently Marcello and a half dozen macaron has left with her.

She couldn't take E.A. imported wine as she'd hoped, thanks to strict customs customs. But I know she appreciates macaroons. And electricity.

Update. I enjoyed visits to 2 Innmates so far. Both places are made from structures built in the 1880's. It's real interesting to see how newer elements have been incorporated. This week has been all about driving driving not about posting. Not having co pilots makes a difference
Am visiting my brother today. He lives just down the mountain from Phineas Swan. Tessie is trying out a dryer plug and seems to be charged up and ready to go

Update. I enjoyed visits to 2 Innmates so far. Both places are made from structures built in the 1880's. It's real interesting to see how newer elements have been incorporated. This week has been all about driving driving not about posting. Not having co pilots makes a difference
Am visiting my brother today. He lives just down the mountain from Phineas Swan. Tessie is trying out a dryer plug and seems to be charged up and ready to go.
Say hi to the nephew & family from us if you see them!

Back