Trip Advisor certificates

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with TripAdvisor. Since there have been several questions about the Certificate of Excellence, I thought it might be helpful to provide a few more details about the program, which we're offering as a way to recognize all highly rated hospitality establishments as reviewed on TripAdvisor. The first stage of the program included mailings to qualifying business partners, and we will continue to expand the program to include other hotels, B&Bs and inns that have received high ratings on the site.

I'm with TripAdvisor. Since there have been several questions about the Certificate of Excellence, I thought it might be helpful to provide a few more details about the program, which we're offering as a way to recognize all highly rated hospitality establishments as reviewed on TripAdvisor. The first stage of the program included mailings to qualifying business partners, and we will continue to expand the program to include other hotels, B&Bs and inns that have received high ratings on the site..
Thanks for clarifying Kevin.

Back