Trip Advisor going away?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandynn

Reaction score
Do I understand right that Trip Advisor might be going away. What about reviews. Should we be guiding them to Google Reviews for posting a reveiw? I have two there and didn't know that. My guests use reviews to choose where they will stay. I am suprised how many people tell us they check everyone's reviews.

I can not think why would they, but if so we may breath easier or not-somebody will fill in their shoes most likely

I think what we've heard is that TA reviews no longer appear on Google Places. Only Google reviews do. It is highly unlikely that TA is going away anytime soon.

No you are reading incorrectly. TRIP AD is not going away. The site is there forever I am afraid. What is going away are the links to T A reviews which used to be found when someone pulled up Google Places..formerly Business. That's what we have been talking about.
Hope that clears it for you.

No you are reading incorrectly. TRIP AD is not going away. The site is there forever I am afraid. What is going away are the links to T A reviews which used to be found when someone pulled up Google Places..formerly Business. That's what we have been talking about.
Hope that clears it for you..
Thanks that does clear it up. I get it now.

Back