Trip Advisor / PAII

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an email from them, promoting PAII as looking out for the industry and offering a 6 month membership for $99.
I'll probably take them up on it.
As far as AG63 posting something that we already had here... I've been gone all of two days and there are dozens of unread messages/threads/posts/forums for me to catch up on. It is extremely unreasonable of us to expect that a new person will be up on everything ever posted in the past.
So, AG63, thanks for posting something interesting! Although we did happen to see it already, next time we might not have.
=)
Kk.

I just got an email from them, promoting PAII as looking out for the industry and offering a 6 month membership for $99.
As far as AG63 posting something that we already had here... I've been gone all of two days and there are dozens of unread messages/threads/posts/forums for me to catch up on. It is extremely unreasonable of us to expect that a new person will be up on everything ever posted in the past.
So, AG63, thanks for posting something interesting! Although we did happen to see it already, next time we might not have.
=)
Kk..
Thanks YellowSocks,
I agree completely. After being away for a week it is taking me forever to get caught up. We have nearly 2000 individual threads on this site at the moment. We can not reasonably fault anyone for posting duplicates from time to time.
Whenever I notice duplicates I try to catch them and redirect with a link to the original thread (the way Bonne Address did - thanks BA). I encourage others to do the same if possible. ;)

=)
Kk..
Thanks YellowSocks,
I agree completely. After being away for a week it is taking me forever to get caught up. We have nearly 2000 individual threads on this site at the moment. We can not reasonably fault anyone for posting duplicates from time to time.
Whenever I notice duplicates I try to catch them and redirect with a link to the original thread (the way Bonne Address did - thanks BA). I encourage others to do the same if possible. ;)
THANKS for underlining the way to behave on the forum
All is about tolerance, education and respect : Give a fish to a man, he will eat for the day. Teach him to fish, he will eat all his life .....
Swirt, in those "dark" days for the forum, you are doing a great job as a moderator Thanks for keeping your forum VISION alive !
Bruno

=)
Kk..
Thanks YellowSocks,
All is about tolerance, education and respect : Give a fish to a man, he will eat for the day. Teach him to fish, he will eat all his life .....
Swirt, in those "dark" days for the forum, you are doing a great job as a moderator Thanks for keeping your forum VISION alive !
Bruno
http://www.emilypost.com
smileystooges.gif

=)
Kk..
Thanks YellowSocks,
Bruno
Thanks Bruno.
regular_smile.gif

=)
Kk..
Thanks YellowSocks,
Bruno
http://www.emilypost.com
smileystooges.gif

It reminds me some rules
teeth_smile.gif

Back