TripConnect ?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Got a notice my TC campaign is expiring. OK, I go in to update the countries, etc where the listing is visible. Can I find that? No. All I seem able to change is the campaign date and the amount/day.
Help! Where is the list of countries and the CPC? Never mind. (Said in my best Roseanne Roseanneadana voice.)

Helpful hint - you probably want to renew months before your expiry date as we are missing from TA again for next year. I'll wait until next week to check again, but they have thrown us behind every hotel in the immediate town and the city 20 miles away. So, yeah, invisible.
My guess? We stopped showing up for next year a long time ago because my campaign ends today.

angry_smile.gif

I've faced this before. Once i was wondering why bookings had dropped off noticeably and finally checked TC and discovered my "campaign" had expired. I never got a notice, or perhaps thought it was junk and deleted without reading.
I don't know why they won't let you make them never expire, or at least let you run them for 5 years at a time.

I've faced this before. Once i was wondering why bookings had dropped off noticeably and finally checked TC and discovered my "campaign" had expired. I never got a notice, or perhaps thought it was junk and deleted without reading.
I don't know why they won't let you make them never expire, or at least let you run them for 5 years at a time..
It looks like I can only do 11 months in advance. I’ll give it a week and see what happens. It took so long to set up before that I hate to mess with it!

Helpful hint - you probably want to renew months before your expiry date as we are missing from TA again for next year. I'll wait until next week to check again, but they have thrown us behind every hotel in the immediate town and the city 20 miles away. So, yeah, invisible.
My guess? We stopped showing up for next year a long time ago because my campaign ends today..
I have never used an expiration date. I simply set my total budget to $1000, so it's almost two years before that runs out. It was close to running out in October, so I just added another $1000 and never lost a minute of exposure, dates always showed. I don't think they would have not shown you for next year, that's not how it usually works. I can't even find where there is a expiration time frame on ours. Talk to Copper, she went through this and sadly had to start all over again and involved a customer service rep. It normally should only take 24 hours for an account to reactivate.

My guess? We stopped showing up for next year a long time ago because my campaign ends today..
I have never used an expiration date. I simply set my total budget to $1000, so it's almost two years before that runs out. It was close to running out in October, so I just added another $1000 and never lost a minute of exposure, dates always showed. I don't think they would have not shown you for next year, that's not how it usually works. I can't even find where there is a expiration time frame on ours. Talk to Copper, she went through this and sadly had to start all over again and involved a customer service rep. It normally should only take 24 hours for an account to reactivate.
Good idea about setting a budget instead of an expiry date! Now that I’ve tested it, that makes sense.

i have to check our credit card bills as TA says I paid them under $300 for the year but I saw a couple of entries for over $100/month.

Good idea about setting a budget instead of an expiry date! Now that I’ve tested it, that makes sense.

i have to check our credit card bills as TA says I paid them under $300 for the year but I saw a couple of entries for over $100/month.
Morticia said:
Think we started about the same time as you, set a budget as I didn't know what to expect or if I could afford the result. First few months seemed to go well, so increased the budget, from my understanding, we start over with the total new budget at that point, being still happy with the results at the end of summer, bumped the budget again, thanks for the reminder that I probably should check to see where we stand.

I see you are now showing again! Yay!

I see you are now showing again! Yay!
Yes, I saw activity on Rez key a little while ago. Whew!

Back