Trolling for support..

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egoodell

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am trying my hand at online article writing. So if you are bored and have absolutely nothing to do, I'd appreciate you clicking on my first article and leaving a comment - any comment will do!
Riki

I'm a professional free-lance writer and author of non-fiction books. I usually dread when people ask for a review of their writing. I was pleasantly surprised. Well-written, engaging and no crazily placed apostrophes, my pet peeve. Keep at it and build a supplemental income career! Good marketing work, as well. Kudos.

Thank you for your advice! I am just tired of all the mis-information about our location and the wineries, and instead of complaining decided to try and do something about it.
RIki

Thank you for your advice! I am just tired of all the mis-information about our location and the wineries, and instead of complaining decided to try and do something about it.
RIki.
Good for you! I tweeted the link to your article.

Good job, Riki. I liked the article a lot. Good points and written in a very easy-to-understand way.

R, the link did not work for me. Said has moved or temp down.
It's back. I am tweetin' ya too.

Back