turkish towels?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldcharm

Reaction score
So, I've just found innspiring.com and I've been doing some reading. I heard LOTS of people mention Turkish Towels. When I went to their website, most of their towels seems crazy expensive. Maybe I'm missing something?? Is there a special area for innkeepers/small hotels/ etc?? Any help is appreciated.

They have a retail business which is what you found on their website. If you are an innkeeper you can buy towels at the wholesale rate which is quite reasonable, IMO. You can contact them directly for the price list for inns.

They have a retail business which is what you found on their website. If you are an innkeeper you can buy towels at the wholesale rate which is quite reasonable, IMO. You can contact them directly for the price list for inns..
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond! Any recommended lines from turkish towels that are 'the best'?

They have a retail business which is what you found on their website. If you are an innkeeper you can buy towels at the wholesale rate which is quite reasonable, IMO. You can contact them directly for the price list for inns..
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond! Any recommended lines from turkish towels that are 'the best'?
oldcharm said:
Ask them to send you a sample of both Zenith and Lexus. They are both really good, but I actually prefer the less expensive Lexus, because it's a bit softer. We have used them for 2 years now and are very satisfied. They also ship your order very quickly.

I concur with NW BB and prefer the Lexus line. It helps that it is less expensive. One word of caution is that we have found the white towels to match consistently over the course of about four years but the champagne color is slightly different in our most recent batch. It may be that time and washing will even them out.

I concur with NW BB and prefer the Lexus line. It helps that it is less expensive. One word of caution is that we have found the white towels to match consistently over the course of about four years but the champagne color is slightly different in our most recent batch. It may be that time and washing will even them out.
I'm really looking for a nice, comfy, cozy towel... if that makes sense. I have been using towels that I found at a local superstore. For the price they are great. Nice colors, thick, wash well and hold up. So I'm looking for something that is plush.. a treat to use.. rather than the standard hotel towl. Turkish Towels wll meet this need?

I'm really looking for a nice, comfy, cozy towel... if that makes sense. I have been using towels that I found at a local superstore. For the price they are great. Nice colors, thick, wash well and hold up. So I'm looking for something that is plush.. a treat to use.. rather than the standard hotel towl. Turkish Towels wll meet this need?
oldcharm said:
You can order a sample from them, which will help you make your decision. Wash them and use them and see what you think.

Back