TurkTow Co

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Momma Smurf

Reaction score
We've had their Lexi line for almost 2 years now and these towels have held up great. Thinking about upgrading to the Zenith line. Any feedback? Do they take a long time in the dryer?

I have both Lexi and Zenith towels (because I got mixed up on which I use when i re-ordered) and have not noticed any difference in drying time.

I have both Lexi and Zenith towels (because I got mixed up on which I use when i re-ordered) and have not noticed any difference in drying time..
But are the Zenith more awesome? We've raised our rates, so want to boost our amenities.

I have both Lexi and Zenith towels (because I got mixed up on which I use when i re-ordered) and have not noticed any difference in drying time..
But are the Zenith more awesome? We've raised our rates, so want to boost our amenities.
Momma Smurf said:
But are the Zenith more awesome?
Yes they are, but not hugely so.

Momma Smurf said:
Arks said:
Momma Smurf said:
I actually like the Lexis better because they feel softer & thicker to me. You can't go wrong with either. I would have bought the Zenith if I liked it better, but happily I liked the slightly less expensive Lexis. I've been using them for years.

Momma Smurf said:
Arks said:
Momma Smurf said:
I actually like the Lexis better because they feel softer & thicker to me. You can't go wrong with either. I would have bought the Zenith if I liked it better, but happily I liked the slightly less expensive Lexis. I've been using them for years.
Breakfast Diva said:
I always liked the Lexis better, too. If you haven't upgraded to the bath sheets, do that. The sheets are so big and feel like a real step up from the towels.

Momma Smurf said:
Arks said:
Momma Smurf said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Arks said:
Momma Smurf said:
Really? The Zenith looks so much more plusher than the Lexi on their website.

Momma Smurf said:
Arks said:
Momma Smurf said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Arks said:
Momma Smurf said:
Momma Smurf said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Arks said:
Momma Smurf said:
Have them send you a sample of both. They do that all the time.

Momma Smurf said:
Arks said:
Momma Smurf said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Arks said:
Momma Smurf said:
Momma Smurf said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Arks said:
Momma Smurf said:
Have them send you a sample of both. They do that all the time.
Good idea. Have the Lexi now, so will ask for a Zenith sample. Thanks

Back