Turn Key, Successful Galveston Texas Bed & Breakfast For Sale

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there some way for me to change the link for the "agent listing" above so it will go to the current listing?.
BananaE29 said:
Is there some way for me to change the link for the "agent listing" above so it will go to the current listing?
At the very top of the post you should see a tab that says edit. Under the title. Tabs say: view or edit.

Is there some way for me to change the link for the "agent listing" above so it will go to the current listing?.
BananaE29 said:
Is there some way for me to change the link for the "agent listing" above so it will go to the current listing?
At the very top of the post you should see a tab that says edit. Under the title. Tabs say: view or edit.
. I must be an idjit. I'm not seeing it. I see all the normal "ignore..., edit, ignore, reply" buttons under the response posts. But nothing on the original post.

BananaE29 said:
. I must be an idjit. I'm not seeing it. I see all the normal "ignore..., edit, ignore, reply" buttons under the response posts. But nothing on the original post.
Email Swirt with the change you want to make. I thought the original post could be edited. Or, email me and I'll send it on to him.

BananaE29 said:
Email Swirt with the change you want to make. I thought the original post could be edited. Or, email me and I'll send it on to him.
I emailed him. Thanks for the help.

BananaE29 said:
Changed ;)

BananaE29 said:
Changed ;)
swirt said:

Thanks Swirt!

Swirt! How do you make the font huge?!?
[h2]
Best you can do is highlight the text to be large and select "Heading 2" rather than "Normal" from the Format dropdown list above the text box, where the other controls are (bold, italic, strike through, etc.)[/h2]

[h2]
S O L D! [/h2]
Quick check out the other listings before they are gone, too

Back