TV Breakfast

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
This is a close-up of the setting - note the beautiful chargers an innmate sent me.
Tableisset.jpg

This is a view of the dining room from the kitchen. I was told there would be 3 but 2 came.
lrg_Setfor3.jpg

And here it is with food. Notice the empty cup next to the blue goblet of coffee.
lrg_BreakfastforTV.jpg

Very inviting. What's that china pattern? It's lovely.
So glad you got some photographic evidence of the coffee faux pas!

I do have to say that my dad always had his tea and coffee in a glass.

I like anything that looks antique like that.
What exactly kind of a collection is that in the china cabine on the left? You must be collecting dolls or something.

I like anything that looks antique like that.
What exactly kind of a collection is that in the china cabine on the left? You must be collecting dolls or something..
My late M-i-l made carvings, some of which she used as molds (and bought others) to make bisque doll heads, hands and feet. The bottom shelf of that cabinet has some of her carvings and dolls she made. The middle shelf has a collection of doll heads and in a chair made by DH's grandfther is a doll with head etc by my M-i-l and body by MY Mother. The top shelf is a mish-mash of dolls collected by my aunt. One of Ma's carvings is on the top of the cabinet along with more of the dolls collected by the Duchess (my aunt - Daddy called her that because she looked down her long thin nose at everyone).
I used to collect kerosene lamps (have quite a few) but now I collect dust.

Back