Two B&B guests arrested with fictitious credit cards

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. LOTS of brainiacs involved here.
It sounds like the B&B owner was smart enough to call the police. The staff were content to just give the guests back their bag of other people's credit cards, and cash.
And the guests kept the bag instead of destroying the evidence.
Nothing so interesting has ever happened at my place...yet!

Curiouser and curiouser. We always wonder who's walking in the door at the last minute. Wonder if the money was real?

Hmmm. LOTS of brainiacs involved here.
It sounds like the B&B owner was smart enough to call the police. The staff were content to just give the guests back their bag of other people's credit cards, and cash.
And the guests kept the bag instead of destroying the evidence.
Nothing so interesting has ever happened at my place...yet!.
Yeah, they may not be explaining that too well. It's possible they called at the cop's behest. 'Get them back here, we'll take care of it after they pull away.' At least that's how I would want it to happen.
I would hope the housekeepers, finding that sort of loot, would tell the owner/manager/innkeeper right away.

The innkeeper should of takin enough money out of the bag to cover the charge back they are going to receive in a few weeks! HaHa! (Just kidding!)

Back