Two make WV Tourism post

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two of us on this forum are featured in an Instagram/Facebook/Twitter post by WV Tourism. Looking for all of the comforts of home with none of the stress? These inns and bed & breakfasts have exactly what you are looking for: http://bit.ly/395FCZ4

Good show, Buckhannon!
Congratulations! I love that the next article after yours is where to find good shooting ranges. Gotta love my Appalachian neighbors!

Congratulations! I love that the next article after yours is where to find good shooting ranges. Gotta love my Appalachian neighbors!

THAT was something that was important to Himself. ALL the shooting ranges were going bye-bye in Illinois (rumor had it that homeowners were shooting hole in their own houses to get rid of a range that had been in place for a LONG time prior to their houses being built and actually no threat. Here he could belong to 3 clubs and ranges. With a little luck that post will bring phone calls. Instagram tells me I have 3 more followers this morning.

Back