U.S. TRAVELERS ON THE MOVE EN MASSE THIS SUMMER

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
U.S. TRAVELERS ON THE MOVE EN MASSE THIS SUMMER[/h1]91 Percent of Americans Traveling for Leisure, According to Annual TripAdvisor Survey[/h2]Article here

Sorry..we are staying put. No where I really want to go. Maybe a day trip here and there..but that is it for us.

Off topic - I saw this great deal for Charleston yesterday, wow couldn't believe it...which made me not believe it, so I checked it out a bit. Well I put in the dates of travel and everything looked great then there was a tick box at the bottom "Yes I agree to a 90 minute presentation" and I closed the entire browser, nearly roped me in! It really irritates me, the find print was not even fine print. I did not enter my personal information, fyi.
This morning while preparing and serving breakfast the phone rings, what a shocker it is that company on line. Of course they did not say it was them at first, losers! I said "HOW DID YOU GET MY PHONE NUMBER? DID I ASK YOU TO CALL ME?"
So for anyone who calls back or emails when someone has not asked you to, don't!! If I wanted them to call me I would have asked them to call me, the leaches!
(This ties in only because it is re travel and I was ready to go to the beach! But not now...boo hoo hoo)

Off topic - I saw this great deal for Charleston yesterday, wow couldn't believe it...which made me not believe it, so I checked it out a bit. Well I put in the dates of travel and everything looked great then there was a tick box at the bottom "Yes I agree to a 90 minute presentation" and I closed the entire browser, nearly roped me in! It really irritates me, the find print was not even fine print. I did not enter my personal information, fyi.
This morning while preparing and serving breakfast the phone rings, what a shocker it is that company on line. Of course they did not say it was them at first, losers! I said "HOW DID YOU GET MY PHONE NUMBER? DID I ASK YOU TO CALL ME?"
So for anyone who calls back or emails when someone has not asked you to, don't!! If I wanted them to call me I would have asked them to call me, the leaches!
(This ties in only because it is re travel and I was ready to go to the beach! But not now...boo hoo hoo).
I was ordering online until I got to the 'shipping and handling' page and saw it was going to be $10. Shut the window down right there. Immediately started receiving emails from the company for sales they were having. At least 1-2 a day.

We're currently in one of the most visited areas on the East Coast. The number of CLOSED businesses is astounding! Restaurants, hotels, and other small businesses that are for sale or lease or just closed up. It is very sad.
There are not nearly the number of tourists here that we normally have seen in the past and there are HUGE deals everywhere! Deep, deep discounts!

Back