UK's 'first' naturist B&B opens in Staffordshire

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[FONT= 'Times New Roman']UK's 'first' naturist B&B opens in Staffordshire[/FONT]
Daily Mail
By Travelmail Reporter A couple's naked ambition has inspired them to open what is thought to be the country's first naturist bed and breakfast. ...

Question - Is it ever warm enough in Staffordshire to do such a thing?
whattha.gif

have you visited the website? got a kick out of the tatoo (i think) on the man's butt in the main picture. but i was a little surprised that they show nudity on their website. and i wouldn't be strolling through high grass without (at least) BOOTS on.

Now you made me go look - I can't tell if that's a tattoo or a particularly serious scar from an old war wound.
teeth_smile.gif

i'm rather partial to 'about us' ...
that is what i call a real niche
hey! someone was just asking about pictures of the innkeepers. there ya go.

have you visited the website? got a kick out of the tatoo (i think) on the man's butt in the main picture. but i was a little surprised that they show nudity on their website. and i wouldn't be strolling through high grass without (at least) BOOTS on..
It's Europe! we show everything, including sex therapy on Sunday night television.

My screen is too small... I can't see what the tattoo is of.
=)
Kk..
Swimboutique.jpg
It was suggested by an innmate that I post this item - here - that came across my e-mail this morning. Am choosing this location so the whole thing shows.

Back