Under reconstruction

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
The site is under reconstruction and it is hoped it will be back to normal soon.

Well that's a relief vs Swirt saying "I'm too busy to mess with it, and it costs me money, so I'm shutting 'er down!"
Even though I know he IS too busy, and it DOES cost him money.

Well that's a relief vs Swirt saying "I'm too busy to mess with it, and it costs me money, so I'm shutting 'er down!"
Even though I know he IS too busy, and it DOES cost him money..
That is why I posted. Do not sign out-you may not be able to get back in until the updates are finished. Also doing this post was a test to see if it could be done - it could.

I assume the "reconstruction" is due to the recent multiple spam hits. It's a shame we still don't have a way to put spammers on the rack, or at least in thumb screws!

I assume the "reconstruction" is due to the recent multiple spam hits. It's a shame we still don't have a way to put spammers on the rack, or at least in thumb screws!.
Actually it was out-of-date coding /technical problems. That may be one of the reasons for the spammers being able to get in. THAT is above my pay-grade.

That is why I posted. Do not sign out-you may not be able to get back in until the updates are finished. Also doing this post was a test to see if it could be done - it could.
gillumhouse said:
Do not sign out-you may not be able to get back in...
Yes. One of my computers signed itself out of all my sites, and I couldn't get back into Innspiring on that computer. Doesn't recognize my password, and the "forgot my password" and "send a new password" links are unable to send emails. I feel so lonely! :)

gillumhouse said:
Do not sign out-you may not be able to get back in...
Yes. One of my computers signed itself out of all my sites, and I couldn't get back into Innspiring on that computer. Doesn't recognize my password, and the "forgot my password" and "send a new password" links are unable to send emails. I feel so lonely! :)
I am here for you

Looks like the new site is up and running. I was able to log in.

Everyone, hello. I"m putting some instructions on some facets of this new software in the topmost forum for Announcements and Support. If you have questions on how this software works, or know of something I need to check out for you, please put it there as that is the first place I look. I'll look here 2nd.
Thanks,

Back