Unexpected compliment

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBeachHouse

Reaction score
My four day guest upon seeing me in the garden, “ You look pretty without your mask on!”

Ah, the new normal. The plus side is I can no longer be faulted for not recognizing guests around town!
Have you sold any of your logo masks? I just finished making a dozen new masks (not logo) and wondered if they’d sell or not. The rest I’ve given away to friends and family and charity.

No. And I’m surprised. I thought they’d be a hot seller..
TheBeachHouse said:
No. And I’m surprised. I thought they’d be a hot seller.
Yes, they're good looking masks at a good price. I'm surprised they aren't selling. Hope you don't regret putting 2020 on them, because that would mean we're still needing them in 2021 :-(

How much are your masks? (shipped to Massachusetts)
Anybody?
I need some new ones and I think it would be 'fun' to have a mask from some of my favorite inns! Especially since I'm likely not going 'nowhere'. You can send me a private message if you prefer.

Anybody?
I need some new ones and I think it would be 'fun' to have a mask from some of my favorite inns! Especially since I'm likely not going 'nowhere'. You can send me a private message if you prefer..
seashanty said:
Anybody?
I need some new ones and I think it would be 'fun' to have a mask from some of my favorite inns! Especially since I'm likely not going 'nowhere'. You can send me a private message if you prefer.
$5 plus $4 shipping. Choic of red, yellow or navy blue.

Back