Unsubscribing from email newsletters

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
I send an email newsletter about once/month. Very short, local news, that sort of thing. Every Monday I get an updated subscriber list showing new subscribers and unsubscribes.
Who was in the unsubscribe category this morning? My mother.
Waited awhile, called her, cried, 'Mommmmmmmmmmm, how could you?' Dad in the background laughing, 'You're in trouble now!'
You know things are tough when your own mother unsubscribes.

Was that her way of geting a phone call? Figuring THAT would get your attention?

regular_smile.gif
ohmy!

Hey, at least your mom subscribed in the first place! My mom doesn't even read my blog.

Hey, at least your mom subscribed in the first place! My mom doesn't even read my blog..
My mom wouldn't read it if it didn't show up in her inbox! She will email me for recipes, tho.
Had a guest the other day who I had pulled up some info for on the blog. She's looking at it and saying, 'All of this is on your website??? How come I didn't know that?' Her husband says, 'I get the email, you want me to forward it to you?' No, she signed up on the spot.

Hey, at least your mom subscribed in the first place! My mom doesn't even read my blog..
My mom wouldn't read it if it didn't show up in her inbox! She will email me for recipes, tho.
Had a guest the other day who I had pulled up some info for on the blog. She's looking at it and saying, 'All of this is on your website??? How come I didn't know that?' Her husband says, 'I get the email, you want me to forward it to you?' No, she signed up on the spot.
the extent of my mum's knowledge of the internet is shown by the question she asked me last week "can you do internet things?" I think that about sums it up!

the extent of my mum's knowledge of the internet is shown by the question she asked me last week "can you do internet things?" I think that about sums it up!
Last week my mother asked me how much one of those Facebooks costs, saying she'd heard about them on TV and is wanting to read what everybody is writing. Then she said she might buy a Twitter instead.

Last week my mother asked me how much one of those Facebooks costs, saying she'd heard about them on TV and is wanting to read what everybody is writing. Then she said she might buy a Twitter instead.
Arkansawyer said:
They sound like my Dad.
(who still cannot program a VCR) and yet built skyscrapers...yeah, technology is a scary thing. haha

Arkansawyer said:
They sound like my Dad.
(who still cannot program a VCR) and yet built skyscrapers...yeah, technology is a scary thing. haha
Careful now! I too still cannot program a VCR.....
embaressed_smile.gif

Arkansawyer said:
They sound like my Dad.
embaressed_smile.gif

it won't matter soon as there are very few of them left!

Arkansawyer said:
They sound like my Dad.
embaressed_smile.gif

VCR's or old people who can't program them?
wink_smile.gif

Arkansawyer said:
They sound like my Dad.
embaressed_smile.gif

InnBloom said:
embaressed_smile.gif
Put it on your 2102 resolution list (if you can still find a VCR around anywhere)...

Arkansawyer said:
They sound like my Dad.
embaressed_smile.gif

VCR's or old people who can't program them?
wink_smile.gif

Both if things stay the same. Ooops, sorry.

Back