update on sale showing

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Well I heard back from my Broker regarding the people who came to see the place Saturday. They have asked more questions, and are still interested. I didn't have my list completed of what property is included in the sale, (didn't realize how much stuff you can collect!)and they want to know that. I will finish that this morning. And they want to come back again for a second look.
When we do sell, we plan to purchase another B&B we have picked out back home, (if it doesn't sell before ours does), and we plan to take you all with us!! via the forum!! You all have been so incredibly helpful to me, and have been a huge part of making this B&B successful! I have not learned as much from the books as I have from you all. I have real mixed emotions when selling this B&B, but I am comforted knowing that I'm taking you all with me.
regular_smile.gif

You have been a blessing!

What an adventure you are about to take. Sometimes I think it would be fun to move and start fresh in a new location. To take what I have learned and start over. I'm excited for you! Enjoy the ride!

I hope this is the one! I know I would be super excited.
Also thanks to this forum. I met Sunshine. Sunshine is in midwest (that is what you call it I think, sorry if I am not accurate) and used to live in PACNW and was the room-mate in college of a long time friend of mine (I am not from the PACNW but lived there for 11 years), and Sunshine lost touch with them when they moved to DC area 25 years ago.
Sunshine was in her wedding way back when, and many moons later my friend's daughter even accompanied us to Hawaii for three weeks. She is 21 I think now, or thereabouts (the daughter).
A long story to say there is always a connection, sometimes even closer than you think!
So when I gave Sunshine the friends phone # and address, and then she being in midwest and me being Midatl and how the heck did we meet each other...and then relay this info back to her (friend). Anyway, you get the picture!

That's great news!
A lot of time with a turnkey sale, it's easier to just make an exclusion list (everything you're taking) instead of an inventory list.
Good thoughts are coming your way from the PNW!

That's great news!
A lot of time with a turnkey sale, it's easier to just make an exclusion list (everything you're taking) instead of an inventory list.
Good thoughts are coming your way from the PNW!.
Breakfast Diva said:
That's great news!
Good thoughts are coming your way from the PNW!
NO Kiddin!! I'm finding things I "didn't " list thats staying behind. I know there will be things left here that don't make it to the list! The list is 5 pages long!!

Also thanks to this forum. I met Sunshine. Sunshine is in midwest (that is what you call it I think, sorry if I am not accurate) and used to live in PACNW and was the room-mate in college of a long time friend of mine (I am not from the PACNW but lived there for 11 years), and Sunshine lost touch with them when they moved to DC area 25 years ago.
Sunshine was in her wedding way back when, and many moons later my friend's daughter even accompanied us to Hawaii for three weeks. She is 21 I think now, or thereabouts (the daughter).
A long story to say there is always a connection, sometimes even closer than you think!
So when I gave Sunshine the friends phone # and address, and then she being in midwest and me being Midatl and how the heck did we meet each other...and then relay this info back to her (friend). Anyway, you get the picture!.
Joey Bloggs said:
So when I gave Sunshine the friends phone # and address, and then she being in midwest and me being Midatl and how the heck did we meet each other...and then relay this info back to her (friend). Anyway, you get the picture!
We lived so close... and now so far!! I hope to meet you "in person" some day in the near future!!

What an adventure you are about to take. Sometimes I think it would be fun to move and start fresh in a new location. To take what I have learned and start over. I'm excited for you! Enjoy the ride!.
Bob said:
What an adventure you are about to take. Sometimes I think it would be fun to move and start fresh in a new location. To take what I have learned and start over. I'm excited for you! Enjoy the ride!
Thanks Bob, yes, it is quite an adventure. Also overwhelming.... I keep asking the "what ifs?" Like... What if the place we want to buy sells first, then we have to out looking again for another one? What if the prices go up (the one place we loved they raised the price by 1/2 a million.. no kidding!). what if? what if? I know this is bad and I'm trying NOT to go there, but sometimes I can't help it.

Back