Upset with Booking.com

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
Am cross with booking.com as I had a booking of two rooms and then a fax came through cancelling one. Discovered today it should have been both but their system went wrong and didn't send me the other room they admit that it is entirely their fault but are not going to compensate me for the problem of lost revenue. GRRR Doubly mad as could have sold it 10 times over even today as the phone has been ringing off the hook all day! GRRR

You need to start taking names and numbers for a waiting list in case of cancellations etc. I know this doesn't solve your problem with Booking.com, but at least you might be able to fill the room.

I did re-sell as it is a really busy time here and for 2 nights so was better of but it is their casual attitude of whatever just sell it if you like no concern at all the irks me.

Uggggh. That happened to me recently with venere.com. I ended up telling them I can't maintain their system. I will keep an eye on booking.com too, as I am listed with them.
Sorry that happened. Unnecessary headache.

Back