Using Resnexus

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KathieB

Reaction score
Hi,
Just starting up and getting ready to do my website. Does anyone know what website hosting products allow access to resnexus? I have used VISTA and it does not.
Thanks,
Kathie

Kathie,
To use ResNexus you only need to be able to put a link (either a button or a text link) on a web site. From there, the link goes off your site to the ResNexus pages for your bookings.
Pretty much any hosting company should be able to do this, and if you aren't able to do it, your web designer should be able to. If you're working with someone who can't do that (whether as web hosting company or as web designer), you should really consider whether they have the capabilities you need for your business.
Scott

Of course you can use Res Nexus with VISTA. It is what I have on my computer.It has nothing to do with the hosting company either. It operates as a stand alone function. They will create the button for you and give you the link you need to put on your site to accept reservations.
I have it on all my clients web sites that use it...that is:)
If you are not a web designer, please seriously consider finding and paying one. You MUST have an attractive and user friendly site. Lots of information here about web sites, read it all first.

Online reservations (unless you build them yourself) are a different program, you send the guest TO THAT program to book their room, to them it may only appear they are on your website still. They take care of all the credit card compliance on that program, you are not gathering it yourself.
Remember your website is the "first impression" it can either seal the deal or people will simply close the browser, so don't bother to create one with out great photos and simple clear information. There is a ton of info on this forum about good and bad websites - B&B websites are not the same as any other website, people want to see more. All the best!

Of course you can use Res Nexus with VISTA. It is what I have on my computer.It has nothing to do with the hosting company either. It operates as a stand alone function. They will create the button for you and give you the link you need to put on your site to accept reservations.
If you are not a web designer, please seriously consider finding and paying one. You MUST have an attractive and user friendly site. Lots of information here about web sites, read it all first..
I think the OP meant that their webhosting is done by VISTA, not MS Vista os on the computer.

If you are not a web designer, please seriously consider finding and paying one. You MUST have an attractive and user friendly site. Lots of information here about web sites, read it all first..
I think the OP meant that their webhosting is done by VISTA, not MS Vista os on the computer.
OOPS...well never the less...it will work :)

Back