Va. nudist camp to help stage largest skinny dip - news

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
Va. nudist camp to help stage largest skinny dip
Jul 10, 9:00 PM (ET)
IVOR, Va. (AP) - Virginia's only nudist camp is doing its part to help stage the nation's largest simultaneous skinny dip this weekend. White Tail Resort will offer free admission to newcomers at its annual open house Saturday and Sunday.
The Southampton County resort will participate in the attempt to make the Guinness Book of World Records on Saturday at 3 p.m. with the simultaneous skinny dip.
The resort will have a display of antique and customized cars on Sunday.
---
Information from: Daily Press, http://www.dailypress.com
Note from JBJ - I just thought this was really funny. I didn't know there was a nudist resort in VA, the name is funny White Tail. Then an OPEN HOUSE is funny and finally the display of vintage cars is funny. I am sure people go there to view antique vehicles. Just the thought of it, in this heat and the vinyl seats...ha ha

I had heard about this place! There was an ad or something and it said there were few clothing optional areas at the camp. You are expected to be nude all the time!
omg_smile.gif

I can't believe their name: "White Tail Resort" My tail never sees the sun so it's white too!
teeth_smile.gif

I can't believe their name: "White Tail Resort" My tail never sees the sun so it's white too!
teeth_smile.gif
GeorgiaGirl said:
teeth_smile.gif
That is what I pictured too! Of course, theirs would not be white... We have white tail deer here, it is just a funny title, to me too.

I like their name! The one here is not a punny. They are more clothing optional than full nudist I think. Their website states the only area you must be nude is at the pool. And it states they have stict rules of conduct, with any lewd comments or behavior will quickly get you kicked out. They called our home many years ago, trying to get locals to come for a 'sneak preview' to raise their membership. I was so giggly the person thought I was underage..I most likely would be the same today except I do not give telamarketers time to complete a sentence now!

Back