Vacation Time! Columbus Day Regatta

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanctuary

Reaction score
Finally, my one and only real weekend "off." We're headed down to Elliott Key for Columbus Day Regatta. We've got the webcam running for as long as we have cell phone service. Virtual boat ride down the Florida coast: www.sandbarhopper.com then click on "helm cam."

Nice! I can hear Jimmy Buffet playing now ;)

I think the old parrot heads are playing at the end of our street tonight. And let me tell you, this ain't no margaritaville! But the weather is beautiful today...that has to count for sumfinq

Sanctuary in Miami said:
Finally, my one and only real weekend "off." We're headed down to Elliott Key for Columbus Day Regatta. We've got the webcam running for as long as we have cell phone service. Virtual boat ride down the Florida coast: www.sandbarhopper.com then click on "helm cam."
Did you hear our collective 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'
I would give anything for some sand between my toes or wind in my sails...nothing beats being out on the water, nothing!!

Oh and here I thought this was from Tipsy about the pumpkin regatta...

Just back to civiliazation (phone, TV, electricity, water, etc.), but OH WHAT A RIDE IT WAS!!! We got a ton of fun photos that I'll post to a blog as soon as I have a break to do that. Saturday morning, I woke up and saw the biggest pod of dolphins I've ever seen. At least 20+ of them all around us. The only casualty was that we lost our two kayaks in a storm. :( I'm sure they washed up on shore miles across the bay.

Back