VENT

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agoodman

Reaction score
Ok majorly run down right now
cough.gif
achy and flu-ey, I don't usually vent about specific guests but I just had a checkout that had a "buy one get one" free night cert from I.L.I, I also did a dinner for them where I actually undercharged them AND gave them a free dessert ... my website clearly says that dinners have a 15% service charge (all of $5.16 in this case) so their ENTIRE bill was $150 for 2 nights incl taxes, 2 dinners and dinner svc charge and she QUESTIONED why her bill was $5.16 higher than her conf and needless to say left not ONE penny extra!!!!
worthy.gif

Unbelievable! I am more convinced every day that the ones who get a "deal" are the ones who are the most demanding and most unappreciative. I'm so sorry this happened along with not feeling well. Try to get some rest and take a big dose of vitamin C. Hopefully the next guests will be wonderful.

Unbelievable! I am more convinced every day that the ones who get a "deal" are the ones who are the most demanding and most unappreciative. I'm so sorry this happened along with not feeling well. Try to get some rest and take a big dose of vitamin C. Hopefully the next guests will be wonderful..
That is so typical and how awful! I hope you feel better soon.

I've decided not to renew ILI because I've only seen that kind of guests and very little web traffic from them. Hope you'll soon be on the mend.

You certainly didn't need that aggrivation when you're not feeling well! Like others on here have stated, those that get the cheapest deal typically are the worst guests and want everything for nothing. I did ILI for 1 year and dropped them.
Feel better soon.

AWWW agodman-hate when that happens-and sorry to hear your not feeling well I would Niquil it with Wine or a stiff nite cap (if you dont have breakfast tomorrow) sleep in and hope that WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND-

May that guest be blessed with a visit of the Sneezy Trots - coming down with that visit in about one week so it cannot be blamed on her visit to you - and may her husband awaken to the afflicition I had on my wedding day - a head as stuffed as a basketball and a nose like a faucet without the meds I got to help me.

Back