Veterans article in todays paper

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's terrific!! Though I suspect by now, most of the participating B&B's are full. I've been trying for almost two months to get something in our paper, but no dice.
angry_smile.gif
I even sent a ready-to-print press release. Sheesh...what do you gotta do?!

Nice write up! Always love it when they allow images AND links! :)

That's terrific!! Though I suspect by now, most of the participating B&B's are full. I've been trying for almost two months to get something in our paper, but no dice.
angry_smile.gif
I even sent a ready-to-print press release. Sheesh...what do you gotta do?!.
Make the Number of your inns giving number of rooms totaling $$$$ the headline of your press release! THAT should get their arrention.

Last night at the City Council meeting there was a packed house! PARKING was the subject. Immediately after accepting a check from a politician (for our bocce courts bleachers), the Mayor called me up. They surprised me with a Certificate of Appreciation forthe Veterans Project and the marketing I do for the City. Although it was explained in the certificate, the Mayor then told the crown what I had done and that Shinnston had been mentioned in so many of the articles. The City Manager said that if one Googled veterns and my name, 26 pages of data came up.
Had I known, I would have dressed up a bit. I had horse guests so was wearing my B & B "uniform" - shirt & apron - and had all but come from the stable to the Council meeting!

Nice! I bet they DO APPRECIATE YOU, FINALLY!
cheers.gif

Shirt and apron, that cracks me up. That is how they know you anyway, so no need to change 'er out. Frame that and put it in your office!

Nice! I bet they DO APPRECIATE YOU, FINALLY!
cheers.gif

Shirt and apron, that cracks me up. That is how they know you anyway, so no need to change 'er out. Frame that and put it in your office!.
City Manager did a pdf of it so I could send it to the kids.

Back