Veterans Tribute

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of Vets, how was the outcome this year for B NB for vets? I never saw or heard an thing about it. Shame because the first year it got lots of publicity. So you know who does a better job of promotion :) don't you?

Joe Stevens is awesome! It did not grab the AP reporter this year. There was a lot of local publicity this year. Last year went viral because it was the first time. We got Statewide publicity here - Joe sent out Press Releases to ALL his markets again highlighting in each market the B &Bs in their area who were participating. We also were in the State Journal.

Joe Stevens is awesome! It did not grab the AP reporter this year. There was a lot of local publicity this year. Last year went viral because it was the first time. We got Statewide publicity here - Joe sent out Press Releases to ALL his markets again highlighting in each market the B &Bs in their area who were participating. We also were in the State Journal..
Yeah but nationally it seems like someone really dropped the ball on this one. Even though it was not a new project, it certainly deserved more credit than it got.

Joe Stevens is awesome! It did not grab the AP reporter this year. There was a lot of local publicity this year. Last year went viral because it was the first time. We got Statewide publicity here - Joe sent out Press Releases to ALL his markets again highlighting in each market the B &Bs in their area who were participating. We also were in the State Journal..
Yeah but nationally it seems like someone really dropped the ball on this one. Even though it was not a new project, it certainly deserved more credit than it got.
I must recuse myself and say "No Comment"

Speaking of Vets, how was the outcome this year for B NB for vets? I never saw or heard an thing about it. Shame because the first year it got lots of publicity. So you know who does a better job of promotion :) don't you?.
catlady said:
Speaking of Vets, how was the outcome this year for B NB for vets? I never saw or heard an thing about it. Shame because the first year it got lots of publicity. So you know who does a better job of promotion :) don't you?
A lot of the publicity was behind the scenes. Everyone who called here heard about it from me, their own unit commander or at a Veteran's event. None of my guests heard about it on TV or in the news.

Speaking of Vets, how was the outcome this year for B NB for vets? I never saw or heard an thing about it. Shame because the first year it got lots of publicity. So you know who does a better job of promotion :) don't you?.
catlady said:
A lot of the publicity was behind the scenes. Everyone who called here heard about it from me, their own unit commander or at a Veteran's event. None of my guests heard about it on TV or in the news.
Yeah I know...that's what I meant...behind the scenes is not publicity..in my mind....making the news is :)

Back