Vi s ta Pr in t Si g ns

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I had a call tonight asking rates etc. Thinking she was looking for this weekend I asked when she was thinking of coming. For their anniversary in September. Then she told me how she found us. She saw us drive by with the signs on the side of the car and quickly wrote down the number!
I have the large signs from Vi sta pri nt and the largest thing on the sign is my toll-free number! I am on my third set. In my climate they last between 12 to 18 months per set (unless you lose one driving down the highway in Virginia).

That's a good one. I'm always afraid I'll be seen yelling at idiot drivers with the name of my business on my car. Seriously. I was thinking that just the other day, talking aloud to myself in the car. NO ONE in their right mind would stay with the crzy lady who talks to herself in the car and yells stuff like, 'That light ain't gettin' any greener, buddy!'
And I've calmed down lately!

We lost our 2 in Missouri. (was on husband's truck)
wink_smile.gif

Our first one was taken when we were in a store. It had a picture of the B&B on them. Well we hope they just loved the pic so much they had to have one. Most likely it was a prank. We were peeved. The ones we have now just have name, address & phone # - we have had them for a while and are starting to crack... We were just talking about getting new ones.
Mort, I have often worried about just what you mentioned but for me it is the hand gestures I worry about.
embaressed_smile.gif

And those wonderful TV commercials by those slimmy attorneys now stating 'if you are ever in an accident with a company vehicle'..... They don't miss a beat do they.
devil_smile.gif

Our first one was taken when we were in a store. It had a picture of the B&B on them. Well we hope they just loved the pic so much they had to have one. Most likely it was a prank. We were peeved. The ones we have now just have name, address & phone # - we have had them for a while and are starting to crack... We were just talking about getting new ones.
Mort, I have often worried about just what you mentioned but for me it is the hand gestures I worry about.
embaressed_smile.gif

And those wonderful TV commercials by those slimmy attorneys now stating 'if you are ever in an accident with a company vehicle'..... They don't miss a beat do they.
devil_smile.gif
My truck has a painted logo on it. My youngest daughter used it years ago hauling stuff from Hollins Univ. to home.You guessed it......she got mad at a guy who cut her off (hand flipping,horn blowing for him) Then told me about this" idiot "on 81 when she got home. I said which one? trucks got a logo on it and you just did lots of bad advertising for me. But it has paid off in the end. Truck is up & down the highway and into Wash.DC to see this daughter there. A moveable billboard.Mary..in Bwater

embaressed_smile.gif

devil_smile.gif
Here is mine.
lrg_ceopped%20sign.jpg

That's a good one. I'm always afraid I'll be seen yelling at idiot drivers with the name of my business on my car. Seriously. I was thinking that just the other day, talking aloud to myself in the car. NO ONE in their right mind would stay with the crzy lady who talks to herself in the car and yells stuff like, 'That light ain't gettin' any greener, buddy!'
And I've calmed down lately!.
We use them for the tours. Don't have to worry about getting mad at drivers since we usually take them off when we go to town-Chris is worried about them being stolen. Have them on driving guests.
Riki

I ordered one of those but it won't stick to my car
sad_smile.gif
any tips for making them stick? Thought about the proper kind when I change my car next year but sometimes i need to be incognito so removable ones would be best.

sad_smile.gif
any tips for making them stick? Thought about the proper kind when I change my car next year but sometimes i need to be incognito so removable ones would be best..
Is the sign magnetic? Is the car not metal?

sad_smile.gif
any tips for making them stick? Thought about the proper kind when I change my car next year but sometimes i need to be incognito so removable ones would be best..
Is the sign magnetic? Is the car not metal?
These signs are like a huge refrigerator magnet. If the car is fiberglass it will not stick.

We've had our going on 2 years. We have yet to get a booking from them.

Back