Virginia inns for sale

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Virginn-ia Inns for sale - click here.
More Virginn-ia inns for sale - click here.
A few more Virginn-ie inns for sale - click here.
and again click here.
BBonline used to have a nice inns for sale listing, but when they revamped their website, it is no longer worthwhile, so there aren't many listed there now.
....and this Virginn-ia inn is for sale:
lrg_Front%20art1000_Claiborne%20house.jpg

Find more details on this B&B go to the Innshopper listing here

Some of those listings are WAY out of date. Several now bank owned and could be had for half the price listed easily.

Some of those listings are WAY out of date. Several now bank owned and could be had for half the price listed easily..
I didn't post a couple sites who had them on there that were sold already, or even closed. They should say "come back and REMOVE the listing" and get $20 back, or of course, HAVE THEM EXPIRE! People sell they take off and don't look back. :)

Some of those listings are WAY out of date. Several now bank owned and could be had for half the price listed easily..
I didn't post a couple sites who had them on there that were sold already, or even closed. They should say "come back and REMOVE the listing" and get $20 back, or of course, HAVE THEM EXPIRE! People sell they take off and don't look back. :)
I did a blog about our home we sold when we purchased the lodge. It focused on the area around the home as well as a home tour. I did not take it down after we sold..... Later I got phone calls inquiring about it. I have updated that blog, but left it up for people interested in that area. The original buyers are now selling, and some people saw my blog and contacted them!

Joey Bloggs said:

What a wonderful house, and the photo doesn't even show the big easily accessible parking behind! Love the flag on the porch. The economy is doing better. Housing starts are the highest they've been since the recession started. This house will sell. Then what to do with all your innkeeping expertise. The lecture circuit?

Joey Bloggs said:

What a wonderful house, and the photo doesn't even show the big easily accessible parking behind! Love the flag on the porch. The economy is doing better. Housing starts are the highest they've been since the recession started. This house will sell. Then what to do with all your innkeeping expertise. The lecture circuit?.
Arkansawyer said:
What a wonderful house, and the photo doesn't even show the big easily accessible parking behind! Love the flag on the porch. The economy is doing better. Housing starts are the highest they've been since the recession started. This house will sell. Then what to do with all your innkeeping expertise. The lecture circuit?
She can work on my social media!

Back