Visit the Isle of Palms in South Carolina

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Visit the Isle of Palms in South Carolina[/FONT]
Atlanta Journal Constitution
The "Bed and Breakfast” package, valid on midweek stays in the spring and fall, includes accommodations just steps to the ocean; breakfast at the local Acme ...

I thought this might be informative for anyone planning a mancation or family package. It makes me want to pack up and head to SC! Are their any tours in your area of anything guests might be interested in?

We have vacationed on the Isle of Palms for 30+ years, though not at this inn. The beaches there are my favorite and Charleston is my absolute favorite place; there's just something about that town that I never tire of, even though we've seen pretty much all the sites there are to see. I highly recommend a vacation there for anyone looking for a new getaway.

We have vacationed on the Isle of Palms for 30+ years, though not at this inn. The beaches there are my favorite and Charleston is my absolute favorite place; there's just something about that town that I never tire of, even though we've seen pretty much all the sites there are to see. I highly recommend a vacation there for anyone looking for a new getaway..
Many of my born-and-raised in GA friends prefer Charleston to Savannah! Heretics....haha....
That is on my list, as well as the islands off the GA coast.

Back