vista print

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
The next time vista print offers free postcards just pay postage (or business cards) could someone please let me know?
I never seem to get those offers any more. I get offers for low prices but not the freebies.
Do they still do that?
Thanks

Madeleine

Reaction score
Have you done a search for coupons? Retail Me Not sometimes has them. http://www.retailmenot.com/

JBloggs

Reaction score
seashanty said:
The next time vista print offers free postcards just pay postage (or business cards) could someone please let me know?
I never seem to get those offers any more. I get offers for low prices but not the freebies.
Do they still do that?
Thanks
I would email them and ask them, they give them out everywhere! So I am sure they would send you one via email. They WANT your business SS!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forwarded today's offering. Perhaps it will get you back on the list.

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
Forwarded today's offering. Perhaps it will get you back on the list..
K, did it have free offerings on it? I haven't gotten any e-mails for free stuff for a lont time. I need some more business cards.

Kay Nein

Reaction score
Have you done a search for coupons? Retail Me Not sometimes has them. http://www.retailmenot.com/.
I love that site! I was on some obscure (well, apparently not THAT obscure) sewing website and ordered some stuff. Found a coupon code there that saved me $5. Good enough... I've found all kids of great coupons there.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forwarded today's offering. Perhaps it will get you back on the list..
K, did it have free offerings on it? I haven't gotten any e-mails for free stuff for a lont time. I need some more business cards.
I don't think so. Same as you, they do not seem to be giving free stuff these days - and I DID buy stuff. I have gone to them for my car signs for me, for Council of Churches (finally got rid of that one - someone else wanted it and actually asked if I was upset with her about it (ROFLMAF)), for Garden Club. They are getting stingy!

Highlands John

Reaction score
The .co.uk site has a free products pull down on it which includes business cards, but not postcards at the moment.