vista print

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
The next time vista print offers free postcards just pay postage (or business cards) could someone please let me know?
I never seem to get those offers any more. I get offers for low prices but not the freebies.
Do they still do that?
Thanks

Have you done a search for coupons? Retail Me Not sometimes has them. http://www.retailmenot.com/

seashanty said:
The next time vista print offers free postcards just pay postage (or business cards) could someone please let me know?
I never seem to get those offers any more. I get offers for low prices but not the freebies.
Do they still do that?
Thanks
I would email them and ask them, they give them out everywhere! So I am sure they would send you one via email. They WANT your business SS!

Forwarded today's offering. Perhaps it will get you back on the list.

Have you done a search for coupons? Retail Me Not sometimes has them. http://www.retailmenot.com/.
I love that site! I was on some obscure (well, apparently not THAT obscure) sewing website and ordered some stuff. Found a coupon code there that saved me $5. Good enough... I've found all kids of great coupons there.

Forwarded today's offering. Perhaps it will get you back on the list..
K, did it have free offerings on it? I haven't gotten any e-mails for free stuff for a lont time. I need some more business cards.
I don't think so. Same as you, they do not seem to be giving free stuff these days - and I DID buy stuff. I have gone to them for my car signs for me, for Council of Churches (finally got rid of that one - someone else wanted it and actually asked if I was upset with her about it (ROFLMAF)), for Garden Club. They are getting stingy!

The .co.uk site has a free products pull down on it which includes business cards, but not postcards at the moment.

Back