Vista Print

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penelope

Reaction score
I know this was a thread earlier, but I am too lazy to find it to add to it. I just wanted to know if anyone has ever used them for things such as Christmas cards or announcement cards or the like.
What kind of quality are they for sending thru the mail at Holiday time?

We've used them at BedandBreakfast.com a number of times for everything from cards to folders to sales sheets. I personally used them for my wedding invitations, and the recent birth of my 2nd daughter just a week ago. I've been nothing but happy with their quality and their prices can't be beat.
One hint of advice with them - before you buy with them - always goes to Google and type either Vistaprint coupons, or vistaprint discount to find the latest specials they are running. They almost ALWAYS have 30-50% off just about everything - seems they never really get full price.

We've used them at BedandBreakfast.com a number of times for everything from cards to folders to sales sheets. I personally used them for my wedding invitations, and the recent birth of my 2nd daughter just a week ago. I've been nothing but happy with their quality and their prices can't be beat.
One hint of advice with them - before you buy with them - always goes to Google and type either Vistaprint coupons, or vistaprint discount to find the latest specials they are running. They almost ALWAYS have 30-50% off just about everything - seems they never really get full price..
JBanczak said:
recent birth of my 2nd daughter just a week ago.
Congratulations!!! I am happy for you!

Thanks. I'm trying to get a jump on the Holiday onslaught this year. If I can get these ordered by the middle of October, I might be able to get them all addressed and in the mail by end of Nov...but we'll see.

Thanks. I'm trying to get a jump on the Holiday onslaught this year. If I can get these ordered by the middle of October, I might be able to get them all addressed and in the mail by end of Nov...but we'll see..
Thanks - I may be starting a post on how to get 2.5 months old to take a nap... and a bottle... our first was pretty easy, but it has been a bit rough this time around.
Addressing them is the hard part! We got the announcements, but still haven't printed out all the labels yet and attached them. When we did our wedding invites - we ordered the raw materials from them as well as some local thermal-printed stuff. We had to glue them all together in various ways that seemed creative at the time - but it wound up taking us weeks. Not to mention writing all the addresses.
Here is a link with a 50% off coupon code for your entire order btw! Never ceases to amaze me!
http://www.couponcabin.com/coupons/vistaprint/index.htm

i like them and have been very pleased with their quality. just watch out for shipping charges that can quickly add up. that applies to anyplace where you order online, not just vistaprint

One hint of advice with them - before you buy with them - always goes to Google and type either Vistaprint coupons, or vistaprint discount to find the latest specials they are running. They almost ALWAYS have 30-50% off just about everything - seems they never really get full price..
JBanczak said:
Congrats!

JBanczak said:
the recent birth of my 2nd daughter just a week ago.
WOW! Congratulations! Newborns are my favorite age
teeth_smile.gif
!

JBanczak said:
the recent birth of my 2nd daughter just a week ago.
WOW! Congratulations! Newborns are my favorite age
teeth_smile.gif
!
Congrats John on your second daughter.
Newborns are adorable but my favorite time was when they waved goodbye to be on their own and I could see if I had done a decent job. I am guessing I did not do too badly since no one is in jail (DD does not have "lock-up" duty any more so that is totally true) and all are gainfully employed. None of them have kids that are "animals" - all the grandkids are a joy to have around when they visit. There was a time when one was iffy but her new Dad got THAT straightened out with his calm thoughtful manner. He turned her from a brat to a nice young lady.

The full color glossy rack cards that I ordered from them are top notch. Very high quality and reasonably priced. I did not pay much for my business cards but they are OK. Once you order from them, you'll be inundated with freebie offers :)
regular_smile.gif

Thanks. I'm trying to get a jump on the Holiday onslaught this year. If I can get these ordered by the middle of October, I might be able to get them all addressed and in the mail by end of Nov...but we'll see..
Thanks - I may be starting a post on how to get 2.5 months old to take a nap... and a bottle... our first was pretty easy, but it has been a bit rough this time around.
Addressing them is the hard part! We got the announcements, but still haven't printed out all the labels yet and attached them. When we did our wedding invites - we ordered the raw materials from them as well as some local thermal-printed stuff. We had to glue them all together in various ways that seemed creative at the time - but it wound up taking us weeks. Not to mention writing all the addresses.
Here is a link with a 50% off coupon code for your entire order btw! Never ceases to amaze me!
JBanczak said:
Congratulations!!!!!
One of my best baby gifts... my sister created, stuffed, labeled and mailed my announcements. If she hadn't, they might still be waiting to be sent. Hmmm... maybe that's why she did it...
Put baby in crib. Walk away. Far away, if necessary. If they don't nap, at least you got a break for 20 minutes.
I breastfed twins... all I did was eat, sleep, and feed babies. When my kids were 2 months old I flew from MD to OH and drove my mom to MI for a funeral... other than that I don't remember much about them at that age.
It goes quickly!
=)
Kk.

Congratulations! Aha, so that's why you're on "vacation"
regular_smile.gif

We use Vista Print for our rack cards, business cards and our Christmas post cards. They were great and at an affordable price. I got the glossy for the rack card and the duller or linen type finish on the post cards. I recommend getting the envelope for the post cards as they travel though the mail better that way. They are not super heavy stock like the rack cards are.
Riki

The full color glossy rack cards that I ordered from them are top notch. Very high quality and reasonably priced. I did not pay much for my business cards but they are OK. Once you order from them, you'll be inundated with freebie offers :)
regular_smile.gif
Samster said:
regular_smile.gif
Word of advice for anyone new or not email savvy. Have a special email account for ordering online. Yahoo, gmail, something webbased. You will get inundated from any online ordering, even tho you clik NO I don't want special offers.

JBanczak said:
Congratulations!!!!!
One of my best baby gifts... my sister created, stuffed, labeled and mailed my announcements. If she hadn't, they might still be waiting to be sent. Hmmm... maybe that's why she did it...
Put baby in crib. Walk away. Far away, if necessary. If they don't nap, at least you got a break for 20 minutes.
I breastfed twins... all I did was eat, sleep, and feed babies. When my kids were 2 months old I flew from MD to OH and drove my mom to MI for a funeral... other than that I don't remember much about them at that age.
It goes quickly!
=)
Kk.
Thanks - this week has been much better sleeping - mommy and daddy are very happy!

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!. Your older daughter is absolutely beautiful. Does she look like Mommy or Daddy
wink_smile.gif

JBanczak said:
Congratulations!!!!!
It goes quickly!
=)
Kk.
Thanks - this week has been much better sleeping - mommy and daddy are very happy!
Adorable!

Back