Vista Print

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m hesitant to criticize another vendor, but I will say that I’ve personally had some negative experience using Vista Print. I know many others have used them and been completely satisfied, but I’d encourage you to read up before ordering.
www.consumeraffairs.com/online/vistaprint.html

Zach.
wow! i've not had any of those charges appear on my bank account (knock on wood)

I’m hesitant to criticize another vendor, but I will say that I’ve personally had some negative experience using Vista Print. I know many others have used them and been completely satisfied, but I’d encourage you to read up before ordering.
www.consumeraffairs.com/online/vistaprint.html

Zach.
Holy cow. I only read a few of those, but it looks like it goes on forever.

I have used them for postcards I sent to former guests and for postcards that went into "goodie bags" for a Bankers Conference. Got 100 for the $5 shipping.... not too shabby.

We've used them at BedandBreakfast.com a number of times for everything from cards to folders to sales sheets. I personally used them for my wedding invitations, and the recent birth of my 2nd daughter just a week ago. I've been nothing but happy with their quality and their prices can't be beat.
One hint of advice with them - before you buy with them - always goes to Google and type either Vistaprint coupons, or vistaprint discount to find the latest specials they are running. They almost ALWAYS have 30-50% off just about everything - seems they never really get full price..
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!. Your older daughter is absolutely beautiful. Does she look like Mommy or Daddy
wink_smile.gif

Unfortunately daddy for her... can only get worse from here!

Thanks. I'm trying to get a jump on the Holiday onslaught this year. If I can get these ordered by the middle of October, I might be able to get them all addressed and in the mail by end of Nov...but we'll see..
Thanks - I may be starting a post on how to get 2.5 months old to take a nap... and a bottle... our first was pretty easy, but it has been a bit rough this time around.
Addressing them is the hard part! We got the announcements, but still haven't printed out all the labels yet and attached them. When we did our wedding invites - we ordered the raw materials from them as well as some local thermal-printed stuff. We had to glue them all together in various ways that seemed creative at the time - but it wound up taking us weeks. Not to mention writing all the addresses.
Here is a link with a 50% off coupon code for your entire order btw! Never ceases to amaze me!
http://www.couponcabin.com/coupons/vistaprint/index.htm
Thanks for this link. I used it yesterday and got 40 4" x 8" photo Christmas cards with envelopes and shipping for $15.00. I would have paid a lot more for Christmas cards from Wallyworld that are generic and boring!

We have used Vista Print for holiday post cards. I get the envelopes so they don't get banged up in the mail. VERY satisfied.
We also used them for our rack cards. Great service and I can design them online.
Riki

I used VistaPrint for a corporate calendar mailing to our clients and when we got the order back, there was a HUGE, red coupon on the back of the December page--no hope ripping it out or covering it over. It was on every calendar.
Their logo was also on the back of every page, which I thought was tacky and did not know they were going to do. I considered complaining, but there wasn't enough time to do anything. Plus I had talked to customer service prior to my order and they were pretty unresponsive.
Anyway, the calendars themselves weren't bad. The photos were stretched disproportionally (and I followed all of their directions exactly), but for the price...
Anyone else notice the coupons or Vista-promotions on the stuff you've ordered? Just curious if this is on all of their products.

I used VistaPrint for a corporate calendar mailing to our clients and when we got the order back, there was a HUGE, red coupon on the back of the December page--no hope ripping it out or covering it over. It was on every calendar.
Their logo was also on the back of every page, which I thought was tacky and did not know they were going to do. I considered complaining, but there wasn't enough time to do anything. Plus I had talked to customer service prior to my order and they were pretty unresponsive.
Anyway, the calendars themselves weren't bad. The photos were stretched disproportionally (and I followed all of their directions exactly), but for the price...
Anyone else notice the coupons or Vista-promotions on the stuff you've ordered? Just curious if this is on all of their products..
I'll have to go look. They do our business cards. It's not on the business cards unless you go with the cheapest one and they tell you it's going to be on the back. I don't recall it being on my Christmas post cards but I'll have to go look to be sure.
Riki

Anyone else notice the coupons or Vista-promotions on the stuff you've ordered? Just curious if this is on all of their products..
I'll have to go look. They do our business cards. It's not on the business cards unless you go with the cheapest one and they tell you it's going to be on the back. I don't recall it being on my Christmas post cards but I'll have to go look to be sure.
Riki
Thanks, Riki! I'll probably use them again if your stuff turned out well and for lower-budget projects (I use Modern Postcard when quality really matters), but for the quantity and type of printing that we ordered, I didn't think they'd be covered in their own advertising.
Weird.

I think I recall somewhere about checking someplace so they can put their advertising on your product...for a lower price..but that is too much. I did some rackcards I recall it was very small on the back just their title. So maybe it depends on what you purchase????? Read the fine print.

I think I recall somewhere about checking someplace so they can put their advertising on your product...for a lower price..but that is too much. I did some rackcards I recall it was very small on the back just their title. So maybe it depends on what you purchase????? Read the fine print.
I'm pretty sure you are correct - as I don't think any of my products have their logo on it. I think it is the lowest rate design that they offer, like I know some people don't care that their logo is on the back of the business cards, but I don't like it.
Riki

first order from vista print ... that i PAID for ... they had the vistaprint.com on the back. and i was mad! next order, 'free cards just pay shipping' and NO vistaprint.com on the back. i don't know if they've stopped doing this or what but i would email or call and ask them so you know.

Back