Vive le Liberty

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini

Reaction score
Happy Independence day to all our American innkeeper friends.

Thank you! It was a great day - even better than the day we had, the guests loved my route, everything I sent them to see, loved the winery, and had a great time at our concert & fireworks. They had such a great time, he is planning to blog it on a motorcycle forum he is on AND one of his best friends is a writer for motorcycle magazines! Whether that will go anywhere is up in the air BUT it is closer than I was before.....

Thank you! It was a great day - even better than the day we had, the guests loved my route, everything I sent them to see, loved the winery, and had a great time at our concert & fireworks. They had such a great time, he is planning to blog it on a motorcycle forum he is on AND one of his best friends is a writer for motorcycle magazines! Whether that will go anywhere is up in the air BUT it is closer than I was before......
gillumhouse said:
They had such a great time, he is planning to blog it on a motorcycle forum he is on AND one of his best friends is a writer for motorcycle magazines!
Woohoo!

Thank you! It was a great day - even better than the day we had, the guests loved my route, everything I sent them to see, loved the winery, and had a great time at our concert & fireworks. They had such a great time, he is planning to blog it on a motorcycle forum he is on AND one of his best friends is a writer for motorcycle magazines! Whether that will go anywhere is up in the air BUT it is closer than I was before......
gillumhouse said:
They had such a great time, he is planning to blog it on a motorcycle forum he is on AND one of his best friends is a writer for motorcycle magazines!
Woohoo!
He e-mailed last night that he LOVED the road I routed them on and they had a great time. He said he will send me the link to the blog when he gets it written.
Here is the kicker! We heard a loud clunk from upstairs just before they came down. When they got downstairs he told me he had lost his balance getting into his riding gear and had sheared off the dowel rod in the bed post and would be more than happy to pay the cost of repairs. (This particular bed post is the one at the foot of the bed that guests - men - would lean against during the check-in tour chat so it was so wobbly we put in a dowel rod to hold it. Worked great also since that post is in the way of the TV viewing from bed - so we almost always remembered to show guests to pick it up and put it in the corner.) In his e-mail last night, this guest once again offered to pay for any repairs to the bed. I will now go upstairs and try to dig out the remains of the dowel rod so I can go get another.

My favorite holiday, and the first one I was able to spend with my family for several years....left a self check-in for a great guest and stayed out until 10pm!
thumbs_up.gif

Back