Voice mail

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
Chose to pretty much leave the phone off or in the car as we 'escaped' for a day to visit friends in another town. Got a VM last night asking about a multi-room stay in July. No real info, but obviously on the website as the called knew the names of the rooms they wanted.
Leaves me 2 callback numbers. No area code. I figure somewhere in state. No. One phone number was 'out of service' and the other was a fax machine.

Oh no. Now those idchots don't get a call back and will blame you, because you "obviously don't need the money"

We use *69 on our phone to get the last number that called...for a small fee...maybe your provider does a similar service?

We use *69 on our phone to get the last number that called...for a small fee...maybe your provider does a similar service?.
It was a forwarded phone call to the cellphone. For some reason, the cellphone does not record the incoming number if they leave a VM.
DH wants me to use the 2 phone numbers and the guy's first name to search the entire country. I don't think so.

We use *69 on our phone to get the last number that called...for a small fee...maybe your provider does a similar service?.
It was a forwarded phone call to the cellphone. For some reason, the cellphone does not record the incoming number if they leave a VM.
DH wants me to use the 2 phone numbers and the guy's first name to search the entire country. I don't think so.
Madeleine said:
You cell VM doesn't provide an envelope info selection to hear date/time and phone number?

Madeleine said:
You cell VM doesn't provide an envelope info selection to hear date/time and phone number?
Date and time, not phone number. We've searched but we can't find the phone number. Only if they leave a message. If they don't leave a message then the phone number shows up as a missed call. It's stupid.

Madeleine said:
Date and time, not phone number. We've searched but we can't find the phone number. Only if they leave a message. If they don't leave a message then the phone number shows up as a missed call. It's stupid.
Your phone might not have the information, but your cell provider probably does -- you could log in to your online account access, or just call them and ask. Of course, this all is a lot of trouble to go through -- is it worthwhile?

Madeleine said:
Your phone might not have the information, but your cell provider probably does -- you could log in to your online account access, or just call them and ask. Of course, this all is a lot of trouble to go through -- is it worthwhile?
Totally forgot that. It is probably on the bill, isn't it?
At this point I am 3 days out from the call and I would imagine the caller has moved on.

Use www.zabasearch.com
I use this all the time to verify addresses, phone numbers, etc. If you have a name and home phone and state, you should be able to locate them.

Use www.zabasearch.com
I use this all the time to verify addresses, phone numbers, etc. If you have a name and home phone and state, you should be able to locate them..
I have a first name and a phone number without an area code. That's it.

Back