Vote for Dash !!!! - or who makes the best seal poop.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
OK - so now it's on-line.
If you click on the link you'll see a photo of Dash. If you click on the photo you'll get a preview of the show. About half way through you'll see a really (no, REALLY) vile looking apple / raspberry cobbler / crisp. Unfortunately it's mine. Fortunately no one admits it's mine. I promise - it tastes better than it looks
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

Seriously - I think Dash is amazing. Right now, she's losing so if anyone wants to vote for her .....
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/expedition-week-granted

Mmmm that's the first time seal poop made me hungry. ;)
Voted. A little difficult since They have a problem with their site and the ad sits right on top of the form. The covered fields are "Last name" and the bottom one is "phone number" You can see the tail end of them sticking out so you can click on them, but you are typing blindly so be careful.

I tried to vote but there was a big ad in front of everything that would not go away. I hit submit - if it took, I do not know. Nothing changed.

Sorry, can't help. I'm Canadian. We are a discriminated group in the contest.

Sorry, can't help. I'm Canadian. We are a discriminated group in the contest..
I'm Canadian too. I've really enjoyed your posts and would love to know more about you. I'm also half British so your GB moniker intrigues me.
Hmmm... a bit OT, but GBManor is for Gingerbread Manor. I'm a Montreal Anglophone who grew up on the wrong part of town and now lives on the wrong side of town :)

I'm Canadian too. I've really enjoyed your posts and would love to know more about you. I'm also half British so your GB moniker intrigues me.
Hmmm... a bit OT, but GBManor is for Gingerbread Manor. I'm a Montreal Anglophone who grew up on the wrong part of town and now lives on the wrong side of town :)
LOVE your place. Very very nice. BTW - the wrong side is always the right side in my book.

Voted. A little difficult since They have a problem with their site and the ad sits right on top of the form. The covered fields are "Last name" and the bottom one is "phone number" You can see the tail end of them sticking out so you can click on them, but you are typing blindly so be careful..
Glad I was not the only one with that problem. I even entered data in those fields once the red message told me to fill it in - but it still sat there. No acknowledgement that I voted - so I do not know if it did.

Voted. A little difficult since They have a problem with their site and the ad sits right on top of the form. The covered fields are "Last name" and the bottom one is "phone number" You can see the tail end of them sticking out so you can click on them, but you are typing blindly so be careful..
Glad I was not the only one with that problem. I even entered data in those fields once the red message told me to fill it in - but it still sat there. No acknowledgement that I voted - so I do not know if it did.
I got a confirmation page and a notice that I can vote again tomorrow.

LOVE your place. Very very nice. BTW - the wrong side is always the right side in my book.
Thanks. I opened up an intro thread, to not throw this too OT. :)

I got a confirmation page and a notice that I can vote again tomorrow.
Thanks. It let me vote as me and as DH. I just used a different e-mail addy for each of us.

Back