voting for important things

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
They are trying to close our local children's heart ward which is vital for local children with heart problems. They are doing an online petition to raise awareness so can everyone please sign? it will only take a second and you only have to do it once.
http://www.leedsunited.com/page/SearchResults/?searchQuery=petition
this is the link. Thanks everyone as every signiture counts and you can be from anywhere in the world!

I tried to sign as DH also but it would not let me in to sign again. I tried - even used the 64-bit Explorer. No go.

I tried to sign as DH also but it would not let me in to sign again. I tried - even used the 64-bit Explorer. No go..
They may have tracked your IP address. Or, they placed a cookie. You can try clearing the cache.

I tried to sign as DH also but it would not let me in to sign again. I tried - even used the 64-bit Explorer. No go..
They may have tracked your IP address. Or, they placed a cookie. You can try clearing the cache.
I think it is IP address. I have already received an e-mail from the petition site. My delete key will have another feeding frenzy. There are so many already, what is one more. I just hope it helps them. Cam is helping me with the We He ar You Am er ica with 60 votes per day. My 150 today did not even get us up one more number. I only needed 20 more to do that. SIGH!!!!

I think it is IP address. I have already received an e-mail from the petition site. My delete key will have another feeding frenzy. There are so many already, what is one more. I just hope it helps them. Cam is helping me with the We He ar You Am er ica with 60 votes per day. My 150 today did not even get us up one more number. I only needed 20 more to do that. SIGH!!!!
I haven't done my 10 yet today. I'll get that done and hopefully it'll help!

Cam, happy to help. It is sad when vital programs become part of the chopping block.

Back