Waffling - Eggs

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, love the look of that! Waffled croissant dough. What an idea. To make life easier here, albeit missing out on the waffled egg, I think we'd have to just fry the egg on the griddle.

Yea, but the waffled croissant dough is cool!
It is really pretty but unless I had 5 or 6 waffle irons lined up each with their own waffled egg guardian, I doubt I would try it for guests. Might make it for my best friend for her birthday though.

chef.gif
now that's cool!

One of the books that I was reading reminded me of something that you just don't always think about... you can deal with whites and yolks separately. I know, we are so used to cracking an egg right into the frying pan... but the point is that we can separate the two and then drop them separately as well. Especially important if you are using an egg ring and you want the yolk to sit perfectly in the centre... you can put the white in and when it's slightly set, drop the yolk.

Yea, but the waffled croissant dough is cool!
It is really pretty but unless I had 5 or 6 waffle irons lined up each with their own waffled egg guardian, I doubt I would try it for guests. Might make it for my best friend for her birthday though..
I bet we could do 4 at a time on one waffle iron and just use the kitchen shears to separate them. Have to see what the cook says.

One of the books that I was reading reminded me of something that you just don't always think about... you can deal with whites and yolks separately. I know, we are so used to cracking an egg right into the frying pan... but the point is that we can separate the two and then drop them separately as well. Especially important if you are using an egg ring and you want the yolk to sit perfectly in the centre... you can put the white in and when it's slightly set, drop the yolk..
Eric Arthur Blair said:
One of the books that I was reading reminded me of something that you just don't always think about... you can deal with whites and yolks separately. I know, we are so used to cracking an egg right into the frying pan... but the point is that we can separate the two and then drop them separately as well. Especially important if you are using an egg ring and you want the yolk to sit perfectly in the centre... you can put the white in and when it's slightly set, drop the yolk.
Thanks Eric, that is a great reminder!!!!

Back