Waiting game

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agoodman

Reaction score
Lovely, now I have somewhere I can whine in the morning.
It's 7.50, 2 rooms requested brekkies at 7.30 ........ waiting waiting waiting .......

Grrr...it DOES help to have a place to vent though, doesn't it? And no one can feel your pain like the good folks here. Hope they show up soon!

We had 2 couples last night. 1 showed up at 8 AM and talked until 9:30, at which time I pushed hubs into the kitchen and said, 'Feed these people!' The other 2 never showed at all. As they are the only guests in the house tomorrow, we'll need to find out if we should even bother getting up in the morning.

One of mine showed at 7.55, the other came down "omigosh I am late" so I threw a plate of crepes and sausage covered with foil as he was running out of the door LOL

So far, so good here but we haven't been open that long. Late comers to earlier breakfasts would torque me off....Having to get up earlier and all that.
Sorry, it happened to you.

Weddings and high school reunion guests are usually the ones that sleep in or come to breakfast and eat only a little bit... that's after a evening of partying/staying up very late. And it's so late when they come in, we're not aware that they are planning to sleep in or they won't be eating breakfast. We've left a notepad that they can leave us a note, but haven't had anyone do that yet. That's the last thing they will think of doing when they get in at night.

Weddings and high school reunion guests are usually the ones that sleep in or come to breakfast and eat only a little bit... that's after a evening of partying/staying up very late. And it's so late when they come in, we're not aware that they are planning to sleep in or they won't be eating breakfast. We've left a notepad that they can leave us a note, but haven't had anyone do that yet. That's the last thing they will think of doing when they get in at night..
greyswan said:
Weddings and high school reunion guests are usually the ones that sleep in or come to breakfast and eat only a little bit... that's after a evening of partying/staying up very late. And it's so late when they come in, we're not aware that they are planning to sleep in or they won't be eating breakfast. We've left a notepad that they can leave us a note, but haven't had anyone do that yet. That's the last thing they will think of doing when they get in at night.
We've reached the point where we do not prep a big brekkie for those groups. Doesn't matter how many of them are here, we plan a brekkie that requires cooking when they sit down. We've saved ourselves such headaches that way. No more throwing 3 quiches in the trash, etc.

Back