Want a free inn website?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sitver

Reaction score
Hey Guys
My name is Michael, and I love inns. I've been to around 18 countries, and 30 states, and along the way, I've met a lot of great people at small inns and hotels. Unfortunately, I don't have the time, or the capital to start one, but I still want to get involved in the industry, so I'm applying my web design skills towards starting a B&B web design company.
Anyhow, I've built dozens of websites before, but never an inn site, so I'd like some companies to practice on. That's why I'm offering free websites, to the first two people that ask (I only have time to do two).
Basically, if you're into the idea, just send me the name of your inn, the pages you want, and the content (text) for your site. I'll go ahead and design it on my server, and I'll send you a link to view it. If you like it, I can send you the file for the website to set up on your own hosting, or I can recommend a good hosting provider. If you don't want the site - no harm done. I'll just have appreciated the practice. This is completely free. I'll even design a logo for you, if you want.
Looking forward to working with one of you! :)
- Michael Sitver
Traveller, blogger, and tech consultant

Wow Michael, that sounds too good to be true! Just for props, do you have any other, Non B&B sites you can share? And references?
A business like a B&B that costs "hundreds of thousands if not million+range" may not be willing to hand everything over to someone they don't know to build a site.
A few things come to mind for me...in some countries they will charge you one rate for a taxi ride, then tell you something else once they have you $$ to actually get you back.
In other words, the site is free, but to hand it over it will now cost you $3000. This is my gut instinct, and i hope I am wrong.

He is offering a dummy web site on his server for your input in information.
I agree that examples of his past work could be helpful together with details of what system he uses, Wordpress whatever.

well, it's a start if you have no website. i suppose. but i think most folks on this forum already have a website and - if anything - would be looking to ramp it up, not experiment. i could be wrong.

well, it's a start if you have no website. i suppose. but i think most folks on this forum already have a website and - if anything - would be looking to ramp it up, not experiment. i could be wrong..
All i can say is Go og le him.

Back